With support from our Primary Progress toolkit, yes you can.
Our system is flexible enough to allow schools to manage their own assessment policy, and MAT management to compare their schools’ progress and attainment.
- pick their own subjects, statements/objectives (the toolkit can import these or provide a default set to edit).
- agree a set of assessment grades, which define pupils’ steps towards mastering the curriculum (the toolkit can cope with any set of assessment grades).
- use a quick and easy way for teachers to record their assessments (the toolkit provides this).
- set Age Related Expectations for each term (the toolkit has a simple way to set these).
- analyse which pupils are making expected progress and which need support to get them on track (the toolkit provides multiple reports)
The MAT can get:
- a dashboard giving access to all the individual school toolkits, together with overview reports which summarise results at MAT level and compare schools performance.
So, if you aren´t 100% satisfied with your current assessment tracking system, why not check out our Online Primary Progress toolkit at primaryprogresstoolkit.co.uk?
If you need more information, or would like to discuss your specific needs, email me at email@example.com.
We can give you free access to a demo site, where you can try out the toolkit for yourself.
Statistics for Education Ltd, 5 Bridge Street, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts, CM23 2JU
Tel: 01279 652183; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org