Does your school use social media to connect, promote and engage with parents, the wider community and the global community?
If the answer to any of these activities is ‘yes’ then your school might qualify to go for the new Social School Award which launched last week at the Lancashire Association of School Business Managers conference.
Benefits to your school include
- recognition, prestige and celebration for its innovative communication and engagement work in reaching out to the community and world using social media in different ways
- being part of a realistic assessment process, designed by school social media education specialists, designed to challenge and help your school to do even better
- being given examples of good practice from a range of school settings
- the opportunity to get connected with other like-minded schools
- receiving the Social School Award plaque, website graphics and press release.
To get started and find out if your school could qualify to apply follow the quick 5 step self-evaluation process at socialschoolaward.com/getstarted
Our contact details are available on the website but you can also email us via email@example.com or call 01772 657 100 .
Thanks in advance,
The Social School Award Team
Connect • Promote • Engage