…why now is a better time than any to get 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance
According to an article in the Guardian, schools are being forced to do things that they would prefer not to do in order to save money, from axing a subject and closing the library, to stopping all school trips and asking parents to help with tidying up and maintaining the school.
Which is why now is a better time than any to get 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance.
With 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance Cover, not only can you claim back the huge costs of supply cover, but it also offers the additional benefit of making cashflow forecasting easier. Giving you complete budget certainty!
What’s more, Staff Absence isn’t all that is covered under this policy. Our 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance Cover also includes cover for Staff Wellbeing, Occupational Health, Maternity and HR & Management. Thus it is likely that with our insurance you will be able to release funds into your budget for services that you are already paying for.
Scroll down to see a summary of what’s included in the policy or simply fill in this form to get an Instant Staff Absence Quote and join the 800+ UK schools that already have 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance Cover. Alternatively, please do call us on 0113 2161144 or email email@example.com.
|What’s covered in the policy?
1) Staff Absence Insurance: Stress Cover, Paternity Cover, Adoption Leave Cover, Jury Service, Compassionate Leave, Stranded Cover, Carer Cover…
2) Staﬀ Wellbeing: eye tests and replacement glasses, extensive Employees Assistance Programme, cash back on therapies, 24 hour GP helpline, diagnostic scans, Personal Accident Cover up to £100,000, Critical Incident Support, booklets for staff and a Wellbeing App download.
3) Occupational Health: occupational health reports, face to face consultations, nurses visit, counselling services, pre-employment screening and a full referral service (at no additional charge).
4) Maternity Cover: our Standard Cover will provide up to £3,500 per claim however we’ve also created a freestanding policy that allows you to select the level of coverage that you need from zero to over £15,000.
5) HR & Employment: unlimited telephone and email support, advice for HR and Employment Law issues, attendance at hearings and appeals where dismissal is a possibility, regular updates on changes to the law, free places for the Head and School Business Managers at our Education and Employment Law seminars, the equivalent of one days’ attendance on site each year from an HR specialists or employment lawyer.