This study guide to Spain under Ferdinand and Isabella and Charles I provides invaluable information and guidance for GCE students looking at this period of history. It gives a comprehensive description and explanation of events setting them in the context of the prevailing political, social, religious and economic influences. It looks in particular at the religious policy of the crown and the effect this had on the Church.
As well as an insight into the dynamics of the period, Spain 1469 to 1522 gives advice on how to structure essay questions in order to achieve better grades.
The book is available in photocopiable format so you only need only buy one copy which you can then share with colleagues and pupils as you wish. Sample pages and a contents list can be viewed at http://pdf.firstandbest.co.uk/history/T1673.pdf
ISBN: 978 1 86083 715 9; Order code: T1673emn
The volume is available as…
- Photocopiable report in a ring binder, £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- CD with school-wide rights: £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- Both the Ring Binder and the CD £26.94 plus £3.95 delivery
Prices include VAT.
You can purchase the book or CD…
- By post to First and Best, Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct., Earlstrees Way, Corby, NN17 4HH
- On the phone with a school order number at 01536 399 011
- By fax to 01536 399 012
- On line with a credit card at http://shop.firstandbest.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=490