This 88 page study guide will enable students to analyse, explain and make judgements about events, developments and interpretations relating to Henry VII’s reign as required by all the examination boards. It provides a synthesis of the published work on the reign of Henry VII and thus provides GCE students with a comprehensive description and explanation of Henry’s reign as well as an introduction to the various historical debates to which the period 1485 to 1509 has given rise. Invaluable guidance on how to approach key questions is included in each section of the book.
The Reign of Henry VII 1485 – 1509 by John Goode. A contents list and sample pages can be viewed at http://pdf.firstandbest.co.uk/history/T1696.pdf
Publisher’s reference: T1696EMN ISBN: 978 1 86083 716 6
- Photocopiable report: £21.99 plus £3.95 delivery
- CD with school-wide rights: £21.99 plus £3.95 delivery
- Both the Ring Binder and the CD £28.98 plus £3.95 delivery
- Prices include VAT.
You can purchase the report… please quote the order ref: T1696emn
- By post to First and Best, Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct., Earlstrees Way, Corby, NN17 4HH
- By fax to 01536 399 012
- On line with a credit card at http://shop.firstandbest.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=521