Art and Design at Key Stage 3 provides students with support, advice and information about their course and the subject and the skills, methods and materials that they will use. The book contains details of the requirements of the course, followed by a large number of projects which will build knowledge, understanding and skills.
The projects require students to look critically at other artists’ and designers’ work and then show evidence of a clear line of visual enquiry in art work. All projects cover the areas of exploring and developing ideas, investigating and making, reviewing, adapting and researching into the work of others, and making critical analyses of the work they review. Hand drawn illustrations are included.
The projects in Art and Design at Key Stage Three are divided into section by year group which are intended to be given as handouts to students. For example Year 7 covers Texture and Mark-making, Colour theory, Portraits, Mixed Media, and Ancient Egypt. There is also a comprehensive selection of extra lessons.
It is available as a copiable book (also available on CD Rom so that it can be loaded onto the school’s learning platform).
You can see a full list of the topics at http://www.pdf.firstandbest.co.uk/art/T1711.pdf
Publisher’s reference: T1711EMN ISBN: 978 1 86083 791 3
- Photocopiable report in a ring binder, £24.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- CD with school-wide rights: £24.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- Both the Ring Binder and the CD £31.94 plus £3.95 delivery
- Prices include VAT.
You can purchase the report… please quote the order ref: T1711EMN
- By post to First and Best, Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct., Earlstrees Way, Corby, NN17 4HH
- By fax to 01536 399 012
- On line with a credit card at http://shop.firstandbest.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=539